Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's been a week



I've been out of the womb for slightly past a week now. Yeh Yeh is now on the way back to Malaysia. Tie Poh (Grand-Poe Poe) and Ah Sok Adrian are already in PJ; Uncle Eugene picked them up from KLIA, which I hope to one day land in myself.

But that's perhaps jumping the gun. So far, my week's been quite good, doing what babies do: crying, feeding, moving, getting cleaned. I've already outgrown some newborn-sized bodysuits as I'm quite lengthy.

Also, in the earlier pictures, my eyes tend to be closed. Hmm, perhaps there's not much excitement in Manchester. But I've slowly warmed to the idea of Manchester - or specifically Swinton - as home and am now opening my eyes a bit more. So here are some photos Unc Adrian took of me yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very cute! i can see a Tan in him =) congrats!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home