Thursday, August 10, 2006

First time at church (on July 30)




Here are some photos taken when I first went to church. I've been twice now (to http://www.elmwoodchurch.co.uk), though I haven't blogged about either visit - yes, I know, I've been neglecting blogging. It's just that I've been rather busy with stuff, i.e., eating, sleeping, growing, playing tricks on Daddy by disguising poo as vomit and having him smell it (ok, maybe I give myself too much credit - it's not so much me playing tricks as Daddy being silly).

By the way, I went for a hearing test on Tuesday. This was because my left ear had failed an earlier screening check. Although the hearing on my left is not as great as on my right (due to a narrower ear canal), it's still within normal range, which is better than expected. So I'd be able to localise sound (something I wouldn't be able to do with one good ear), and you wouldn't have to shout to get my attention! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRaise God for His mercy and His wonderful answers to prayers!!
ITs indeed wonderful news that Daniel 's hearing is fine:)

mama

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home