Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's been a month
















I'm a month old. It's hard to imagine what life was like before that night at Hope. I suppose my family (especially Mummy, I guess, since she hasn't been anywhere other than hospitals and clinics since my birth - except for one instance, but more on that later) find it difficult to remember life before me. Regardless, it's probably more difficult for me to imagine life before me.

What does one do when one is a month old and has no school or homework? Apparently, judging by the photos, the same as Daddy, who supposedly works. He's joining Mummy and me for the start of an episode of House M.D. This is my day: sleeping, bathing, drinking milk, watching Grey's Anatomy with Mummy. (All these medical dramas prepare her to return from maternity leave later.)

Well, the typical day that is. We did go out the other day, on Saturday. To Costco. Daddy was on the way out, Mummy said "take us!", and off we went.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary mummy and daddy ... hopefully got the date right ;-) and here's to many more juniors to come!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home