Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Friday!


It's been a busy week, hence my lack of blog activity. On Tuesday, went for immunisations (2 jabs, one on each thigh). Later that evening, one of my thighs was swollen as a result, but it subsided and I was pacified/sedated with some Calpol.

On Thursday, went for an ultrasound examination at Pendlebury Children's Hospital, where Mummy works. Reason for this checkup is because my kidneys were slightly dilated prior to birth. They seem alright now, and it also appears that the protocol has changed, i.e., my range would be considered ok by today's standards. An early exposure to postmodernism huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for great news from the doctors and Daniel's kidneys are fine. I am sure Daniel ,mummy and daddy are relieved he doesnt need to take the antibiotics anymore:)
All Glory and Praise to GOd

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home