Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy (be-early) Birthday Kong Kong







Once again, I learnt the meaning of "goodbye", bidding adieu to Poe Poe and Kong Kong who left for Subang Jaya on Tuesday.

The evening prior, some of us gathered to eat, chat, and celebrate Kong Kong's birthday. Auntie Mars and Uncle Andrew cooked a lot of dishes: fish, taugeh, and delicious prawns. Daddy, on the other hand, bought some food from the Szechuan restaurant Red Chili's in case Kong Kong is nostalgic for some Xiamen/Amoy fare: cucumber in vinegar, pork and chili, beef in chili soup, aubergine with... urm, some chili. Auntie Megumi dropped by on her way back from work to say bye to my grandparents.

I've settled into a bit of a routine now. I sleep rather earlier, hence my absence from any of these photos. I was asleep during the party (and actually throughout the time in the airport the next morning too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home