Wednesday, October 11, 2006

On certain things which are private when one's all grown up




I hear that in this world I'm slowly growing into, certain things are private, not to be disclosed.

One of these things, so it seems, is one's weight. Especially when one's in the 91st percentile. (It appears that's ok though since I'm around the 98th percentile for length aka height... my Daddy says I take after him - errr, sorry, Dad, I don't think so).

Anyway, went for my immunisations yesterday and all went well. My length's 88cm and my weight's between 7.8-8kgs, depending on my position on the tiny weighing scale (yes, I admit it's not too precise). I took my jabs pretty well, and am all set for another visit to the doctor's next Tuesday (an ENT appointment).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are so cute i could bite you!!

by far the cutest pix of baby dan =)

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

REally cute dearest grandson....!

Uncle Kevin says you look like Uncle Adrian here...do you ?
Strong Tan genes :))

WE thank God daily for you...asking God daily too for wisdom for your parents ...
LOts of love and hugs , Mama

4:46 AM  
Blogger Wens said...

me three...me three!!!! You're such a cutie! I can't wait to meet you, shake your hand and give you a HUGEEEEE hug!! :)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home